Catholic Charities Mobile Community Food Pantry brings food to the needy in Irving
Catholic Charities Mobile Community Pantry comes to Irving to bring fresh food to those in need. The mobile pantry is only accessible while driving. Please make sure your trunk is empty of other items.
Who is eligible?
- Families receiving government benefits such as SNAP, TANF, SSI, NSLP, Medicare and Medicaid. NO PROOF IS REQUIRED.
- Families who fall under the federal poverty guidelines become eligible to receive food services. NO PROOF IS REQUIRED.
- Families facing temporary crisis due to natural disasters and homelessness automatically become eligible to receive services.
To receive food, please provide identification. Once you become a CCD client, you are eligible to receive food assistance once a month, any day of the month. Contact Edwin Chinchilla at 972.246.6027 or [email protected]
- Tuesday, April 12, 9:00 a.m.: St. Luke’s, 202 S. MacArthur Blvd., Irving, TX 75060
- Saturday, April 16, 9:00 a.m.: Holy Family, 2323 Cheyenne St, Irving, TX 75062
- Saturday, April 16, 12:30 p.m.: El Shaddai-Irving, 402 W. Rochelle Rd, Irving TX 75061
- Wednesday, April 20, 9:00 a.m.: Brown Elementary, Irving TX 75060
- Thursday, April 21, 9:00 a.m.: Elliott Elementary, Irving TX 75060
- Tuesday, April 26, 9:00 a.m.: St. Luke’s, 202 S. MacArthur Blvd., Irving TX 75060
- Thursday, April 28, 12:30 p.m.: Covington Creek Apartments, 4188 W. Pioneer Drive, Irving, TX 75061
Please check dates before distributions and download the schedule at https://www.ccdallas.org/services/food-services/#mobile.